Update Your Curve Password
We advise users to regularly update their Curve password to optimise the security of their data. In this article we discuss how you can update your password, or what to do if you forgot your password.
While Logged in to Curve
To update your password, go to Settings > General. Via the User Configuration area of the Overview tab, you will be able to update your password.
Please note that your password must match all of the following requirements.
- 8 or more characters (xxxxxxxx)
- At least one lowercase letter (a b c d)
- At least one uppercase letter (A B C D)
- At least one number (1 2 3 4)
- At least one symbol (# @ ! £)
What To Do If You Forgot Your Password
To reset your password, click the Forgot Password? button on our login page. You will be sent an email that allows you to set a new password.